[PD] making sliders/levels/bangs controls show up on the parent?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 20 22:34:43 CEST 2003

Hi Mark,

There's a "gadsr" (graphical ADSR) abstraction in doc/7.stuff/synth
you might be able to use.  The feature you're after is called "graph on
parent" and is pretty ornery to use (still pretty much an experiment).
It's vaguely described in section 2.7 of
the Html documentation:
	 http://www.crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/Pd_documentation/index.htm

cheers
Millr