[PD] suggestion about graph on parent to the developers

Mark Khemma mkhemma at orion.it.luc.edu
Mon Jun 23 20:22:44 CEST 2003

Hello,

	I don't know if this is possible (because my pd development skills
are null), but is there a way for you developers to code a specific box
which the sliders/bangs/etc could be set in so that when you look at the
parent abstraction, it will look exactly like how you set it up in the
child rather than appearing all scrunched up? The box could set the
pixel dimensions of the parent object in some way, and things that the
user didn't want to show in the parent could be left outside of the box.
If it could be done then the pd-design/layout would look much cleaner and
much more flexible. I hope this makes sense to more than just me.
-Mark .K