[PD] PD arrays in Gripd windows

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Fri Jun 27 18:36:38 CEST 2003

Hi Joe, hi all,

> There isn't a way in the current release version, but I've been working on
> this in the development version, and I think I had it working (it's been a
> while). Unfortunately I have no clue when it will be ready. Probably not
too
> long, there are some other bug fixes I need to look at.

i'm working on an alternative wave viewer/editor too.
I wonder how you implement it, since there is no dirty flag or comparable
for PD arrays.
This would imply that an external has to check all the contents all the time
to see if something has changed.
Have you found another way?

If not, i'd suggest to add a modification date to the array structure, so
that (also multiple) array viewers can check if they're up to date. If there
are no objections i'll try to add that to the devel_0_37 branch.

best greetings,
Thomas