[PD] GEM: pix_multiimage multiple instances

Mark Havryliv mhavryliv at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:07:45 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to have more than one pix_multiimage under the same GemHead but I
can't get it to work.  I have used separator properly and perform both
pix_multiimage's after their respective separators, but only one will let me
change images.  The whole process works fine if I replace the two separators
with two GemHeads.
Is this a feature of pix_multiimage or a bug or am I missing something?
Cheers,
Mark Havryliv