[PD] compiling externals under win2K & XP

J. Scott Hildebrand jshildebrand at ucdavis.edu
Sat Aug 23 02:09:04 CEST 2003

nope, i only gots it for FFTW2. all of my old code is in FFTW2 so i'm not
really anxious to get back into that stuff and rewrite stuff until i get
some of my other projects under control. thus far i don't there is a
prebuilt binary for FFT3.

scott

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003, Michael Iber wrote:

> Hello,
> did you find a dll of FFTW3? Where did you find it?
> Thanks,
> Michael
>
> At 10:10 07.08.2003, you wrote:
>
> >i'm also using the FFTW which i was able to download as a .dll, but in my
> >code i #include several of the .c files that are part of the FFTW. i'm
> >able to open up a linked library workspace but i get a million errors when
> >i try to build it. i'm not really sure what i'm doing because i've never
> >done this in windows before. thanks for any help!
> >
> >scott

> Michael Iber
>
> http://www.iberspace.de
> mailto://mail@iber-online.de

	"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates, 1981