[PD] installer 0.37 for X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Sep 13 15:41:48 CEST 2003

Sounds like you have .dmg or .pkg files mapped to open with QuickTime.
The installer is distributed as a disk image (.dmg).  On the disk
image, there is the master package (.mpkg) which installs a collection
of packages  (.pkg).  .dmg files should open with "Disk Copy" and .pkg
and .mpkg files should open with "Installer".

How far are you getting?

.hc