[PD] tcl brackets bug

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Tue Sep 16 14:34:20 CEST 2003

In terms of tcl/tk performance I've been using it on all platforms (but
irix) and found that the windows users are the most lucky!!! tcl/tk
performs the fastest and smoothest on windows. In terms of bugs I've
personally not encourtered much, but certainly there are always little
things. (the tk_chooseDirectory in the tcl version PD uses will not allow
you to press "ok" to select, you have to double click on the directory!!)

If that helps with your woes at all...

PS: I did not realize max did that big grey windows application thing, it
floats like PD on a mac...

Ben