[PD] PiDiP 12.6 trouble

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri Sep 26 04:00:29 CEST 2003

hum, strange, this error is :
IMLIB_LOAD_ERROR_NO_LOADER_FOR_FILE_FORMAT

i think the question is : has it been compiled with libjpeg ??
or is it a regular jpeg ??
( hum, send it over here if it's not a compromising image )) ).

last hint is maybe you can ask on imlib list,
because this object is just a wrapper using :
imlib_load_image_with_error_return

cheers,
sevy