[PD] Dual Display

Just A Drummer murchisonjames_ at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 02:43:14 CEST 2003

i've got it working but not the way i intended.  i can't seem to have the
two screens at different resolutions, it defaults to 2048x768, which means
that the desktop is spread across the two screens and my tv is also at
1024x768 which then means the gem window is at 1024x768.  i'm in australia
and my tv is pal which means it should really be at 720x576 but when i run
linux on my xbox it seems to work fine at 640x480. i would like to get the
gem window at a lower resolution because everything looks pretty blurry at
1024x768 on the television.  if anyone knows how to get the displays running
at different resolutions that would be great
thanks again
James

www.mp3.com.au/fergusrecliner