[PD] PD Logo

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 21 02:53:58 CEST 2003

I pixelation in 9a or 10.  But I think it would be nice to have more
than one element, like a bang or a message.

I started a Pd Icon 'Topic' on pure-data.org:
http://www.pure-data.org/community/icons/  If you create a 'Document'
with your icons and a description, then under 'properties' select the
keyword 'Icon', it will show up on this page.  I am trying to figure
out how to make the 'Topic' display the images so you don't have to
open pages to see all of the icons.  Anyone have any ideas?

.hc