[PD] nonlinear interpolation external?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Oct 22 21:43:28 CEST 2003

Hey all,

Does anyone have a non linear interpolation object that works something like
"line" but does a nice ease-in ease-out acceleration curve? I'm finding line
a little ugly for my Gem interpolation needs...

If one does not exist I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to approach
this, I started messing with a sigmoid function but having trouble figuring
out how to change the variables to have precise control of the in and out
points... I'm finding a lot of references to the problem on google, but few
(code) examples.

Thanks!
Ben