[PD] official Pd package (Miller!)

Nicholas Colvin colvin at dvida.net
Fri Oct 24 17:26:50 CEST 2003

>because pd is launched and configured from
>commandline, typing: c:\pd\bin\pd.exe -path <SNIP>

Why not write a batch file? You put a shortcut on the desktop, in the
startmenu, where ever, or at the least only have to call one file from
the command line.

>what i ment, the millers installer doesnt show the whole path where it
>installs !

I have to admit though, that I did the same thing (installed to
c:\pd\pd), and changed it just because it seemed rather redundant and
inelegant. It would be nice to have a clearer installer.

Nicholas