[PD] OSC for pd?

David Kendall dkendall at calarts.edu
Sat Oct 25 03:40:04 CEST 2003

Sorry, I'm a bit of a newbie..... it's Pd for windows, whatever newest
version that's on the CNMAT site and I actually figured out my problem after
i sent the message -- I needed to add a search path for the OSC and libosc
directories..... anyway sorry to waste anyone's time -- next time I post I
promise it will be more relevant!

David