[PD] mandrake linux pd.rpm? -stream es1371

Marc Lavallée odradek at videotron.ca
Sun Oct 26 02:44:35 CET 2003

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 11:17:51PM +0000, tdunstan at ihug.com.au wrote:
> This RPM that you speak of, is it similar to HC's installers for mac
> and window$. i mean with core externals and gem built in. that would be
> fantastic. cheers....i heard that gem had some trouble with mandrake,
> but that could be old news.
> tom

I started to work on it today. There will be several packages. A
"vanilla" PD rpm, plus many rpms for externals. I basically try to
compile as much externals as I can from the CVS, including Gem. I
can't garantee that these packages will work with a standard Mandrake 9.1
installation; some other packages from exotic sources might be required.
--
Marc