[PD] Announces of Performances ??

Matthew Nish-Lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Fri Oct 31 04:49:13 CET 2003

hi,

well, i'm performing in toronto, ontario, canada on november the 9th..
just in case anybody is in the area.  it's at sneaky dee's
(college/bathurst)  and the cover is pay what you can.

the whole performance will be using my pd performance system.  if you
want to hear some of my music check out www.ekran.org/mn-l/mp3/ and for
the newest unfinished work try www.ekran.org/mn-l/mp3/cookies.mp3

those tracks are made partly with pd, but mostly i use pd for
performance, not for writing.

i'm definitely half musician, half computer geek.. i'm not sure which
one came first but they seem to fit together.

matt.