[PD] Sensors

0 root at 0x09.com
Fri Oct 31 16:16:51 CET 2003

I'm mainly wanting passive sensors, ie. ones that nobody has to wear. But most likely I'll start building things like weight plates for the floor -- probably pretty simple -- and moving from there. Troika Ranch (www.troikaranch.org) uses some sensor that works by a dancer bending it with their arms and legs. That's a bit less passive than I had in mind for my primary interest, but probably is more powerful. Mainly, any sensors that will allow other people to interact with an installation in an informal (not mouse/keyboard/monitor) manner.

-i