[PD] grow decrease numbers

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 3 12:12:59 CET 2003

I think this should work.

Use the [<] object and a [float] to store the previous value and a
[trigger f f b] to
1st send the content of [float] to the right inlet of [<]
2nd send the number your checking to the left inlet of [<]
3rd send this number to the right inlet of [float] to store it for the next
time.

Sorry not to send a patch, I am not in my studio right now.

cheers
Gerard

--
electronic & acoustic musics-- http://www.xs4all.nl/~gml