[PD] PIDIP configure confusion

Brad KLIGERMAN bekligg at club-internet.fr
Tue Nov 4 23:01:58 CET 2003

Hi all/

I've searched the list for solutions but haven't found the answers to
these 2 problems concerning Pidip:
1> I use the following paths in the _configure.ac_
PD_DIR=/usr/lib/pd
PDP_DIR=/usr/include/pdp
FFMPEG_SOURCE_DIR=/usr/bin/ffmpeg
but I'm not sure about the PDP directory... does it want a PD directory
reference, or the directory where I happened to find some PDP files?
Same for FFMPEG, where there is also a reference in /bin/local... I'm
confused.

2> Also, I get the following errors doing ./configure (look at the last
2 lines):

[root at localhost pidip-0.12.10]# ./configure
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... (cached) none needed
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking if malloc debugging is wanted... no
checking for imlib2-config... /usr/bin/imlib2-config
checking for imlib2 - version >= 1.0.0... yes
checking for aalib-config... /usr/local/bin/aalib-config
checking for aalib - version >= 1.0.0... yes
checking for XWindowByProperty in -lMagick... yes
checking for BZ2_bzBuffToBuffCompress in -lbz2... no
configure: error: streaming requires bz2 library!!

Any suggestions?

/brad.

--
archINTER.NET