[PD] Pd in white on black

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Nov 18 23:03:14 CET 2003

How easy is it to do a vector patcher in wx? Its not exactly an often done
UI thing... I think this is actually the reason why we have tcl/tk problems,
that we using a subset of vector drawing tools that were probably never
envisioned for doing stuff like PD. I wonder if wx or anything else has done
a better job of optimizing that particular aspect of the GUI. Is there
enough devs doing that stuff to be worth it (from wx dev's perspective)?

I don't recall anyone complaining about the pull-down menus, or toggle boxes
being too slow.

Ben