[PD] Re: pool external

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Tue Dec 9 00:27:54 CET 2003

Hi Matthew,
you are not using the cvs version, right? While in principle the packaged
version should work as well the cvs one has many new features and bug fixes
and works under BCC as well (i made a small change that should be reflected
at the cvs server in about 4 hours).
If you really want your version to run you can try to change the LOG1
occurences to FLEXT_LOG1

best greetings,
Thomas