[PD] Re : PD "Projector", Executables or similar

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sat Jan 3 15:28:56 CET 2004

Hi Richard,

Richard Skelton wrote:

> I'm sorry if I've p*ssed anyone off - it wasn't intentional. I just hadn't
> thought about putting a copy of PD on the CD - but if that works, all the
> better.

I don't think you pissed anybody off. I don't even think that Frank [or
myself, for that matter] meant our replies as a flame. Probably more
like a soapbox than a flame ;-) The technical end of the question had
been well-handled, but there were some, um, philosophical things which
came out of the discussion.

Best wishes,
D.

--