[PD] playing a video with an offset

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Jan 5 18:14:22 CET 2004

Natacha,

Are you putting two videos on the screen using two gemheads or only one?

Most flexible way to control videos on screen would be to have each video on
a different
gem object and move the objects around in the gemwin using translateXYZ
etc..

The link in your email did not seem to work, 404.

I see your associated with concordia. Is there any interest from the the
design department to
do a PD workshop? (I have done a number in the past and am in Montreal
often)

Anyhow good luck.

Ben
www.ekran.org/ben