[PD] could the handling of local variables in message boxes be made easier?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jan 26 18:00:23 CET 2004

Hallo,
David NG McCallum hat gesagt: // David NG McCallum wrote:

> At first glance this looks like a bad thing.
>
> But when I think about all the trouble I go through to get $ arguments
> into messages I think this would solve that nicely...

While we're at it: I would *LOVE* to have a variable length argument
called $* as in bash, that just matches all incoming messages. Then
someting like prepend would become unnecessary and we could send
variable length lists.

Another thing would be a settable [route], where [route] would act
like [select] without arguments. There is an xroute with source at
http://www.cycling74.com/share/jhno/ but I cannot unpack the archive.

Ah, X-mas time...

ciao