[PD] Unsolicited comments

KEYES CHRISTOPHER JAY CKEYES at hkbu.edu.hk
Sat Feb 7 07:50:53 CET 2004

I'm new to PD, am using 0.37 on a Dell 1.6 Ghz PM running XP (Pro) and I am constantly opening patches
to find 3-6 Comment boxes (with the word 'comment'
in it) suddenly appearing in randome places on the patch. I delete them, save the patch
(or 'save as'), open it again, and there they are...
tenatious little beasts. Does anyone know how to get
rid of these?

Thanks,

Christopher

Dr. Christopher Keyes, BA Course Coordinator/
Assistant Professor - Department of Music and Fine Arts
Hong Kong Baptist University
224 Waterloo Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Office Phone: (852)  3411-7388   Office Fax: (852) 3411-7870
e-mail: ckeyes at hkbu.edu.hk
http://www.hkbu.edu.hk/~ckeyes