[PD] Grid help

KEYES CHRISTOPHER JAY CKEYES at hkbu.edu.hk
Mon Feb 9 13:32:34 CET 2004

--__--__--

Message: 10
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 04:53:36 -0500
From: Yves Degoyon <ydegoyon at free.fr>
To: Christopher Keyes <ckeyes at hkbu.edu.hk>
CC: pd-list at iem.at
Subject: Re: [PD] Grid Help

yep, it's included in the archive
( help-grid.pd , no? )

No. It was unfortunately and definitely not included in the package I downloaded at:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pure-data/PureData-0.37-2003.10.19.exe?download
'Keihanna, Japan Asia 15814 kb'

Right-clicking on the object also does not bring up
a properties menu either.

So if there is a help file that could be attached to an email and/or any info about what messages it takes in it's input it'd be much appreciated :-).
It's a great object and I'd like to use it with my class.

Thanks,

Christopher

Christopher Keyes wrote:

>Does anyone know if there is a help fill for 'grid' and/or what
>messages it takes in it's input?
>
>Christopher

Dr. Christopher Keyes, BA Course Coordinator/
Assistant Professor - Department of Music and Fine Arts
Hong Kong Baptist University
224 Waterloo Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Office Phone: (852)  3411-7388   Office Fax: (852) 3411-7870
e-mail: ckeyes at hkbu.edu.hk
http://www.hkbu.edu.hk/~ckeyes