[PD] webcam on OSX

cgc cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Fri Feb 13 18:35:32 CET 2004

Which version of GEM are you using?  All of the ones built in the last
6 months or so would have pix_video aliased to pix_videoDarwin.  Does
pix_video (or videoDarwin) print any errors to the console?  I know
that it will print a set of messages when the object is first loaded,
these happen if certain processes are successful or fail.

Can you use the webcam in any other apps on OSX?

cgc