[PD] webcam on OSX

cgc cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Sat Feb 14 00:21:33 CET 2004

On Feb 13, 2004, at 4:55 PM, Sam Roig wrote:
> That was it! Now it works. Thanks very much for your help.

That's good to hear.  I suppose I could switch the default back to RGB
instead of the current YUV.  YUV is much faster, but I guess some
webcams only do RGB?

> Why doesn't pd have a video settings menu, just as with midi and
> audio? Wouldn't it then be easier to debug this sort of problems?

There will be a standard QT dialog like other apps have at some point,
but a few things have to be worked out first.  Most of those are in
place now.

cgc