[PD] pd+makeup

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 15 23:01:49 CET 2004

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Yves Degoyon wrote:

> isn't max/jmax look&feel copyrighted in any way?

Well, by making the look+feel pluggable, I intend to make it so that the
jMax look isn't really _in_ Pd, but that Pd has all hooks necessary to
make it so.

That is just in case IRCAM claims rights on it, but I doubt they would,
and then jMax is _free software_, no matter how in your eyes IRCAM is not
a real « contributor to free software ».

I don't know why you even mention MAX here, which has a different look
altogether.