[PD] PD + Processing

0001 at ooo000ooo.org 0001 at ooo000ooo.org
Thu Feb 19 13:08:36 CET 2004

hi there.
I tried this some time ago.it's very easy to use the built in net
functions in processing  to talk to netreceive (the other way pd-
>processing doesn't seem so trivial)
In the other hand you can easily call any java code from within
processing. I tested JavaOSC with supercollider and found no problems,I
guess it should work with pd as well.

regards,

gerard