[PD] pdp and dv

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Thu Mar 4 19:02:05 CET 2004

Hello all,

I have a question. (of course I do, thats why Im posting this!)

What device do I attach pdp_v4l to if I want to take in video via firewire?
Im rinning linux 2.6 and dvgrab works. /dev/video is a directory with a bunch of em8300 stuff in it. What is dvgrab attaching to?

Also, if I got another firewire card could I connect two cameras up?

Lastly, has anyone found a good tutorial for getting the second vga-out (and/or the wierd svga/rca combo thing on the dell inspiron 8000) working on a laptop?

Thanks!
-thewade