[PD] Concept: Open Knowledge Online Univercity (OKOU)

Anton Woldhek woldhek at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 19 14:31:15 CET 2004

Hi Matt,

i dont believe its justified to say that this topic has caused so much
traffic to the pd list, if you feel its to off-topic i apoligize. I'll
create a list for the OKOU soon so you wont be bothered by it again.

> How about asking for replies from people who _don't_ think it's a good
idea?
> much less mail traffic...

Also my question was "<snip> id love to hear what you guys  think of this
idea. And if you feel its totall wrong, or if this allready exists. "

So I was actually asking for people's opinions whether positive or negative.

Again, i apoligize if you feel i went off-topic to far.

Cheers
Anton