[PD] Re: OS X Tcl/Tk 8.5 - how to install?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Mar 23 00:54:51 CET 2004

In general, its best to post such questions to the list, since there
are many people who can answer this question.  I made installers for
both Tcl 8.4 and 8.5, so you don't need 8.5.

I am on MacOS X 10.2.8.  Here's how I installed Tcl/Tk 8.5:

/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework
/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework
/Applications/Utilities/Wish Shell.app

But it is still alpha, so expect bugs.