[PD] graph object usage help

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Mon Apr 12 17:43:43 CEST 2004

Hello list!

Ive been using PD for a while now, and feel relitively fimilar with its usage, except Ive never even tried to use the graph object.

It looks neet-oh, but I cant figure it out.
Lets say I want to make a envelope tool from a graph, and save it as a subpatch: how would I do this?

Make the graph, open the graph, but the guts of the code inside: but what about the array, to draw the envelope in? Do I just put that on top of the graph? How do I save this as a subpatch, so I can just call it up and connect it to, say an oscelator?

I could write this whole thing without the graph, but how do I do it as a graph?

Thanks for your help!
-thewade