[PD] Waveform Analysis?

Ju'k J'unk jukjunk at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 20:37:30 CEST 2004

Hey Everyone,

Would anyone know the approach to take to do an in-depth analysis of
waveforms or waveforms of an entire audio track? I'd like to scan through
the frequencies of a sample or mp3 (or other audio form). I want to come up
with all of the recognizable patterns in a given sample. This way I can scan
multiple tracks of a certain genre of music or sound and come up with the
repetitions and patterns that make up what makes that particular piece of
music simillar to others. I'll try to clarrify exactly what I'm trying to do
better if you don't quite know what I mean.

Ju'k

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2
months!