[PD] relative pathnames/ stripping paths

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu May 6 15:05:19 CEST 2004

hi Guenter,

I do not think anybody skillful enough for sed scripting would
have any trouble using scripting externals that exist already
(a simple example: [+tot file tail $in] -> [+tot +out])

Btw, where is `strippathname' from?  I found a `strippath'
(apparently unfinished) in cvs, which conflicts with the
cyclone's one -- currently a dummy, but it is going to be
implemented, cross-platformly, some day.

Krzysztof