[PD] emi2/6-asio

aym3ric stm-sq at bleu255.com
Sat May 29 14:12:02 CEST 2004

hello

don't know this card and don't know what you have tried so far, but just
in case a short reminder...

you can start pd with some flags, for example:

-inchannels ...  -- audio input channels (by device, like "2" or "16,8")
-outchannels ... -- number of audio out channels (same)
-channels ...    -- specify both input and output channels

then in pd if you want to have access to your 6 output, create the dac
this way:

[dac~ 1 2 3 4 5 6]

+!
aym3ric.