[PD] Pd on Fedora core2?.............

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 16:58:07 CEST 2004

Chun,

The lib files should be in /usr/lib/, as should any symbolic links you
make to them. In answer to the rest of your posting; whilst there are
clearly advantages to compiling from source, in this instance I would
advise you to use the FC2 RPM provided by CCRMA at:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/2/i386/pd-0.37.0-3.cvs.rhfc2.ccrma.i386.rpm

The advantage being that CCRMA maintain an apt tree, which means that
you can automate the process of keeping your software up to date. See:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/planetccrma.html

Jamie