[PD] Pd on Mac OS X

bj brian at brianjolly.com
Wed Jun 9 03:27:59 CEST 2004

Can anyone comment on the performance/speed of PD on Linux/PPC? I'm
curious what would be the most efficient system when comparing OSX to
Debian, or any other Linux distribution.

It would also be interesting to know how people feel about the
performance of PD compared to MAX/MSP on PPC.

I'm still relatively new at all of this, and trying to decide what
setup to use. I understand the advantage of PD's open source nature,
what I'm more concerned about is performance and stability.

Thank You!
Brian