[PD] Pd on Mac OS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jun 9 05:52:05 CEST 2004

I've used it a quite a bit on MacOS X and its been quite stable, as
stable as on GNU/Linux or Windows.  My friend Michael Sharon uses Pd on
MacOS X to run his Pierrophone and Stranglophone:
http://uberthings.com/blog/  and I don't think he's had many crashes.
Some are inevitable with any audio software, of course.

.hc