[PD] getting Pd to stay on top

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Wed Jul 28 01:56:06 CEST 2004

Hello

I have an installation on Win2K that runs a shortcut on startup to launch a
Pd. I'm using the "key" object, so the staff running the exhibition can hit
keys 0-9 to control the volume. Unfortunately, none of the Pd windows are
highlighted after launching and "key" won't work till the mouse is clicked
on the Pd window. The computer used for the installation has no monitor, and
while I have maximised the main Pd window, I'd rather people didn't have to
click blindly (or click at all for that matter) in order to enable volume
adjustment.

Is there an easy way to have my main Pd patch window (the one with "key")
launch into a highlighted state on Win2K?

Cheers, Iain

_______

Iain Mott

www.reverberant.com