[PD] libquicktime and pdp

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Wed Aug 4 12:59:48 CEST 2004

'lo all,
I'm having problems. Trying to install pdp+pidip on my linux (fedora
core 2) laptop. I installed libquicktime from an rpm package from
freshrpms. All went as it should. But when I try to ./configure pdp, it
says it can't find lqt_decode_video. I've looked all over and this
doesn't exist anywhere on my computer. libquicktime is in /usr/lib and
contains a few lqt_whatever but no lqt_decode_video. Anyone know what
this all means and how to remedy the situation?

Pall
--
Pall Thayer