[PD] Re: [PD] render big tif´s with GEM

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Thu Aug 5 02:42:25 CEST 2004

Both textures and GL drawing contexts have limits on their size.  For
most cards this is 2048 by 2048.  The 'dual DVI' Geforce 6800 that can
drive the new 30 inch Apple display apparently has higher limits or
else it wouldn't work.  I think some of the 'pro' Nvidia cards that can
drive the hi-rez IBM display have at least 4096 pixel limits.