[PD] please cancel my membership on this list

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Aug 10 10:07:01 CEST 2004

Hallo,
zmoelnig at iem.at hat gesagt: // zmoelnig at iem.at wrote:

> i am wondering, whether people do not see this message (e.g. it is to small) or
> do not understand it (e.g. "un-subscription" means nothing to them or my english
> is not understandable)
>
> anybody knows a a better hint for people who want to unsubscribe themselve ??

I think it's quite understandable. But it happens all the time on all
lists I'm on, that people ask for unsubscribe information although
it's in every mail they get.

I think many people just don't read their mails very careful. Maybe
that's because of all those spam advertisting in mail footers?

Ciao