[PD] pdp: deinterlacing tv-card input for screenshots

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Aug 11 17:49:28 CEST 2004

Hallo Tom,
Tom Schouten hat gesagt: // Tom Schouten wrote:

> there's no de-interlace atm. i've added it to my TODO list again.

Ah, so I will not use PDP for this task now. But I have found a nice
application which I will test this evening: tvtime (tvtime.sf.net). It
uses the DScaler algorithms for deinterlacing, but as I see it it
loads the Windows dll's through WINE, because it seemed to be easier
to hack this then to strip the W32-code from the DScaler code. At
least I guess it was done because of this.

Ciao