[PD] Re: [PD-announce] pool 0.2.0 - a hierarchical storage object

shift8 shift8 at digitrash.com
Wed Aug 11 22:00:17 CEST 2004

there seems to be a general stigma associated with publishing patches.
there are some on em411.com (some super dope patches there, though) as
well as some on pure-data.info.  true performance oriented patches,
insturments,  etc there are few.

why is this?  it's interesting from the point of view of learning pd
because it does require that you spend some time programming if you want
something in these categories, but odd none the less.

because people don't want to spend the time supporting them?

revisiting an old thread, people want to protect ip/sale patches a la
pluggo?

what are yall's thoughts on it?

-star