[PD] ext13 compile

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Aug 12 23:34:32 CEST 2004

> I cannot get Ext13 to compile against my CVS version of PD. I changed
> the IFLAG line in the makefile to point to my PD sources, but it craps
> out with g_canvas.h, as you will see below. Is it built only for an
> earlier frozen version of PD? Suggestions?

just a guess, but try to remove the m_pd.h file in the ext13 directory
... it's possible that this m_pd.h file is pretty old and isn't
protected against multiple inclusion ...

i recompiled ext13 against the pd on cvs just this morning ...

ext13's configure script should probably be adapted to point to the
pd/src directory and the m_pd.h file should be removed ...

cheers... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783

would say "I want to see the manager."