[PD] mac os x watchdog and error number -9997

Samuel B Burt brialey at juno.com
Fri Aug 13 17:40:53 CEST 2004

Thanks so much M. Neupert!  This was perfect.  I have PD running in OS X
in multiple user accounts.

I still have a few questions that I want to resolve over time.  Is there
a reason why pure data does not work with older versions of TclTk?  Has
PD been optimized specifically for the tcltk 8.5 install?  I still would
like to know why there are 0.36 extended installers out there that do not
work.  Would they work properly now that I have the right version of
TclTk?

Samuel Burt
brialey at juno.com

> Max Neupert wrote:
>
> do you have the same trouble with this one:?

http://puredata.org/Members/hans/downloads/installers/PureData-0.37.1_Mac
OSX-%280.2.5%29-TclTk8.5.dmg

> install tcltk 8.5 first:

http://homepage.mac.com/tigital/.cv/tigital/Public/tcltk8.5a4CG.sit-link.