[PD] Pd 0.37.4 app test release for MacOS X

David Casal d.casal at uea.ac.uk
Tue Aug 17 11:17:37 CEST 2004

Hello,

> It would be really awesome if we could get Pd to use the AppMain.tcl
> setup working.  The only that AFAIK that needs to happen for this to
> work is for Pd to be launched by Wish Shell.  Then we could use the
> Tcl/Tk standalone Wish Shell package and Pd would truly be entirely
> self-contained and would work where ever its located.

Just downloaded your 0.37.4 .dmg for testing...cool work! thank you.

Just one question: is it normal (I mean do you know of this behaviour
as a bug) that on launching pd.app, the tcl/tk window traces mouse
movement wrong? As in, the mouse pointer is approximately 100px away
from its actual effect; so, if you try to select an object, you find
yourself selecting something about 100px below and to the right of
where the pointer is.