[PD] trigger / pak

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Aug 17 11:28:46 CEST 2004

cdr wrote:
>>probably we should add a "[trigger] is your friend" line to the
>>pd-splash screen....
>>or the possibility to connect several objects to one message-outlet

oops, this should of course read "to connect one message-outlet to
several objects" (although i think it is clear what i meant)

> btw, does there exist an equivalent of max's "pak" in pure-data?
none that i know of.
i guess this is because there is no *real* use for this object apart
from getting the code more readable.
but probably i'll add it to zexy to be a companion of [nop~]...

mfg..ar
IOhannes