[PD] duration for midi notes with example

Oded Ben-Tal oded at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Aug 17 12:16:42 CEST 2004

I am getting some wierd behaviour when outputing midi notes. Changing the
duration parameter doesn't always change the duration of the note. I
started exploring the help files to check (metro object send constant
stream of 60, I used a number box to change duration) initially changing
duration produced longer notes but after 10-15 notes they became shorter
again (sound like it is reseting the value).

any ideas?